Thursday, May 10, 2012

Still Up and Down

Jeez, I'll keep it short...I'm drained tonight...

Giants Down tonight, but Tim Lincecum Up on the mound...had his stuff in the 1st, strikes out six batters in two innings, and 8 strikeouts in 5.0 innings. Lincecum deals until the 4th, when the Dodgers score 4 runs.

Now in Italy, the Giro d'Italia featured the Team Time Trial, my chosen TTT Team, Garmin-Barracuda won the TTT, and Team CorduroyPlanet stays atop my Fantasy Cycling League.

Team CorduroyPlanet Up, Taylor Phinney Down. I didn't stay awake to see it, but Phinney gave up the maillot rosa to Garmin-Barracuda's Lithuanian Ramunas Navardauskas after Garmin-Barracuda's victory gave Navardauskas a 13 second lead.

Time's Up, my head will now lay Down on my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment