Friday, April 27, 2012

Nap Time

It's after 2AM...I'm pretty much wide awake...it's my own damn fault...

I was up at 6AM and fell back asleep before 6:30AM.

I woke up again and stayed up at 8AM.

The Giants pregame started at 8:30AM on the radio...9AM on TV.

It was a pretty good game...then it got tough...and the Giants won it in the 9th on an Angel Pagan three run homer.

That's when my trouble started...my nap was a good hour long...

I woke up in time to make red snapper picata with rice and a zucchini mushroom medley.

Now I can't get to sleep...

It's not helping to read some really geeky Formula One technical blogs...there's still some grousing about the Bahrain GP, too...

More in depth news reports on the CA/NV fireball are trickling in too...pieces of the meteorite landed on California's Mother Lode...it seems somebody drove over pieces of the meteorite in a park parking lot...

That's it...I'm going to stream some radio podcasts and turn the lights and TV down...

No comments:

Post a Comment