Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome To Tumblr

Well, Blogger was offline overnight, or as the Blogger Fail Page said..."Blogger is Unavailable"so I scratched this out on Tumblr instead.

We enjoyed another fine day here in the Inland Valley…though we were guilty of the Mortal Sin Sloth. I have an excuse..I’m still resetting my BodyClock…BajaBabe is probably getting a “Contact High” as it were…maybe she’s been on vacation too long? Or it’s too hot at the Ancestral Digs? I dunno…

We did go to the Farmer’s Market, and we did shop for some new Sauté Pans…three “Home Stores” no Joy…but really, we laid about most of the day doing little but viewing TV. OK, I watched the Giants win another game against the Diamondbacks (for the sweep)

For dinner I made an heirloom tomato and cucumber salad and steamed asparagus served with fresh out of the oven Sourdough Bread.

I’ve been keeping an eye on the Reno AFD…there will be snow for Sunday’s Stage One of the AMGEN Tour of California bicycle race, though Monday’s Stage 2 over Old Highway 40’s Donner Summit should be snow-free.

I’m getting pretty jazzed about the race…I watched VersusTV’s AMGEN ToC Preview Show this afternoon…I’m liking Andy Schleck for the ToC and Le Tour de France in July.

I feel like I'm making some progress on my BodyClock reset...I slept through the night again and awoke minutes before my alarm went off at 0600 I tuned in the Armstrong & Getty Radio Show and fell back asleep...I guess you could say I'm still a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment