Saturday, April 23, 2011

That's What I'm Talking About!

Call it Groomer's Intuition, I'm glad I waited 'till morning! Last night was awesome!

The remote sensors and webcams mislead me, so I was expecting the worst. When I parked the parts runner, BahiaBoy was practically skipping down the shop road yelling "SuperHero Snow!" "Two inches of premium Tiller Food on top!"

Everything was running, the grooming was fast, and the seeing was good. A half an hour in, I was streaking uphill, full stick, keying the mic saying: "This is fun!" It went that way all night. We all doubled our output compared to Thursday night.

We totally kicked it and had everything wrapped up a little after 0800. Everyone was elated...old hands just expect the worst at the bitter end of the season. It was Jeweler and ParkGuy's last shift this week, I've got one more this week and the final three starting Thursday.

The weatherman says (and I'm paraphrasing now) a 50%  chance of SuperHero Snow tonight too.

Hot Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment