Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Crap

Like I don't have enough to do already, now my email account has been hacked. The slime sent boner pill and real estate spam to everyone in my address book. Nine characters isn't enough for a password anymore.

On the bright side, the Giants were winning when I fell asleep, and won it when I woke up again. I'm more than a little troubled by all the injuries I'm seeing so far this season...tonight it was Aaron Rowand who left the game after being hit by a pitch. Man it's a long 162 game season, and when the games really start to count down the stretch, everyone's hurt to one degree or another.

It looks like little solace will be found on my mountain tonight, afternoon highs were nearly 50°F, and at 9:15PM it's still 36°F. The forecast says precip Wednesday, Lake Wind Advisories, and a high 7500ft snow level before falling to Lake Level Thursday. There could be some good ol' Hero Snow this week after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment