Friday, July 16, 2010

Bedtime After the Game

SturgeUrge hosted us at Thursday night's SF Giants game.

We watched Tim Lincecum pitch a six hit shutout, to beat the NY Mets 2-0

Lincecum got a single too, struck out five batters, and issued two walks.

We took the BART subway and Muni Metro to the game, but made a Bataan Death March the mile plus back down the Embarcadero to the BART Station, in lieu of waiting for two or three Muni Metro trains...that platform was packed.

A beautiful, warm evening Bayside, though we did see some fog down Candlestick-way.

It was my first Death March in some years...I'll be going to bed now...if my alarm wakes me, I'll scratch out something while I watch Stage 12.

Good night...don't think I can drink enough water before bed, but I'll give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment