Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Rest for The Wicked Redux...

It is after all, Fat Tuesday...the last hurrah before the Lenten Season begins...So much for my "weekend"...

I just missed "The Golden Hour"
The wind and snow kept pace with my best laid plans, so I did the R&R of my pickup's Ignition module Tuesday just before noon.

The pickup starts...and I'm amazed! The wiring harness from the distributor's pickup fell apart in my hands when I unplugged it from the old module...why can't Detroit make a distriubtor that's good for 236K+ miles? Just kidding...

My call to the local Auto Parts Shop sealed my fate...my new distributor will be here in the morning...and by "here" I mean downtown at the Parts Shop...

Aside from fate having it's way with me today, I was a beautiful day here in Truckee..as long as you averted your eyes when passing a Gas Station! Gas is up 30 cents/Gal in Truckee this week! Ouch!

I had my digicam in the front seat of the pickup...my plan was to make some photos of the Gas Station Price Signs on my test drive...sigh...the best laid plans...BTW, that's $4.19.9/Gallon!

Why don't we announce that we're going to "drill, Baby drill"...the futures would drop by $50/BBL overnight! Hello OPEC! Hello DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment