Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catchin' Up

Jeez, I slept through most of my weekend!

I got the deck cleared of snow, two loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away, blew a new parking space, and made a pizza for dinner...and fell asleep during the SF Giants vs Oakland A's game.

I'm getting closer on the pickup's distributor too.

Every time I look at the suet cage bird feeder there's another woodpecker on it...this AM it was the big flicker.

With my wake-up French Roast I found the local fishwrap had two stories about the big snowpack:

"The Snowiest March We've Ever Seen" and "Near-record Sierra snow good news to parched California" No doubt the High Sierra boat ramps will be wet come October...

Why October you ask? Well the water is cooling, the kids are back to school, campgrounds are empty, and the water skiers have packed it in for the season...in a word, peaceful...oh, and the German Browns are getting frisky!

Time for me to get frisky too...time waits for no distributor!

No comments:

Post a Comment