Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanks, I needed that!

Finally a whole day's sleep!

Out early Thursday morning, I went straight home and collapsed. I woke up at 4:30, watched the weather and got up to check my pickup's window, (I thought I left it open a crack)

I was raining however lightly...window was secure...they say memory is the first thing to go...

I launched iTunes and went back to bed...woke up at 8PM, checked the alarm...smiling, I rolled over and closed my eyes again...I woke up 10 minutes before the 10PM alarm.

Fully rested up...I'm looking forward to tonight's shift...I'm trying not to think about the rain...fresh podcasts to listen to...lox and cream cheese on a garlic bagel, M&M Peanuts, and a banana in my lunchpail, and a thermos of French Roast...gonna be a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment