Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outta Breath

OK, my butt is officially kicked.

Tuesday's tally: 24 inches in 24 hours...that's a lot of snow...

My Tuesday began badly...the power flickering of and on wakes me before the alarm clock...I lay in bed for two more hours trying to harvest a little more sleep...no luck...the power goes off, and stays off...no shower...no shave...no sauteed chicken breasts for lunch sandwich...lastly...this hurts...no coffee.

I thought about bringing my beans and grinder to work, but thought better of it...I settled for Folgers

My 20 minute drive to work took an hour...good thing I left early...nothin' to do in the dark

My night went this way all night

When I arrived back at the DaveCave it was half past noon...the power was restored...it was the Christmas I missed last weekend!

Do you want whine with that?
Perhaps I'm a little on edge...reports this week from San Francisco touted doubts for the 34th America's Cup Host City Sweepstakes...Newport, Rhode Island is suddenly in the running? Rumor Control wasn't helping...we're getting down to Crunch Time. The Host City will be announced Friday 12/31/2010.

Hopeful news here

No comments:

Post a Comment