Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bollocks

Damn, I just realized that today's European Grand Prix is Tape Delayed on FoxTV Network instead of LIVE on SpeedTV...just damn!

This doesn't make me happy...This delay means I can't play along on Twitter in real time...in fact it means I must sequester myself from all news sources until I can watch the taped broadcast six hours after the race is run...Not Good.

I will now assume total Radio Silence...'till Wednesday, good day...

Spoiler-Free Sunday Update:
Missing the "inside baseball" texturizing I usually enjoy via Twitter, took absolutely nothing away from an exciting European Grand Prix! Wow what a race!

You can see for yourselves tonight at 11PM PDT (Pre-Race) 11:30PM PDT (European GP) on SPEED or Tuesday morning at 9AM/9:30AM

Still on tap: NASCAR at Sonoma's Sears Point and SF Giants at Oakland As

No comments:

Post a Comment