Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rally Hat: ON

Two in a row...so begins a new streak!

It looked like another bad night at 0300...half of my crew were still MIA...the boss wasn't happy to get my call, but he did the cavalry thing and Team MIA showed up about the same time as the boss.

Machine problems were manageable, snow conditions couldn't have been better, so with a few omissions, we pulled the proverbial rabbit outta the hat.

At the risk of jinxing the whole thing, I looked at Reno's AFD, the remote sensors and the forecast. Looks like the streak can run right through my days off! NWS sez: A chance of showers Tuesday night, but afternoon highs, which have been trending up by 5°F every day this week, will start falling again Saturday. My fingers are crossed...Friday's high of 45°F probably didn't end the reign of Hero Snow, but I'll know for sure in a few hours.

I don't feel feverish tonight...cough? still unproductive...mood? ascending...outlook? Cockeyed optimism, what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment