Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fatigue Fatigue

I'm too tired for my weekend to be over! All this Winter like 1969/Mavericks Surf Contest buzzing entangled me, and kept me on the edge of my seat all weekend. So I wrote because it came, and I still did a bunch of projects, and prepared for a hard freeze here at the Ancestral Digs. The yards came through with flying colors, too.

It's a good fatigue...I earned it. I'll sleep it off tonight, and tomorrow I have a few errands and another project. I'm trying to stay on track, and not get ahead of myself. Thursday I'm headed up i80 to the DaveCave, so I can settle in, catch a nap Friday and hit the Mountain Friday night for a Graveyard Shift...I'm stoked, and the weatherman says there's more snow coming this weekend...sweet!

I'm Up
This morning, the Reno AFD is backing away from their Thursday snow forecast, saying:

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY...A COUPLE OF MINOR DISTURBANCES WILL SQUEEZE
INTO THE WEST BRINGING THE CHANCE FOR SOME PERIODS OF LIGHT SNOW...
ESPECIALLY LATE FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE SECOND MORE
POTENT SYSTEM.

Cool, I'll avoid a chain control mess on the Interstate Thursday. I'll be back to my Grooming 101 seminar Thursday, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment