Friday, January 27, 2012

Phobos/Grunt Watch...Post-Post-Mortem

What a pleasant surprise, after my night of rain on My Mountain! When I got home this morning, I fired up the internet to look at my Twitter timeline, and I discovered a new Planet!

No, not another new Exoplanet, but @PlanetCharlene. She came up on @CorduroyPlanet's radar thanks to @PhG_Reentry, who retweeted @PlanetCharlene:"Nice summary of what we know about fall of ...", with a link to Universe Today's latest on Phobos/Grunt's final resting place.

As is par for this course, more questions than answers come up when it's Phobos/Grunt.

@esaoperations published their findings too: "Space debris experts confirm estimate for Phobos–Grunt reentry".

I'm sure we haven't heard the end of Phobos/Grunt...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment