Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taking Stock

The AMGEN, the late snowfall, Mt Hamilton, AT&T Park, San Francisco Giants, Old Highway 40, Reno/Tahoe International Airport, COSTCO Gas, Pole Day at the Indy 500...

These are a few of the places and events that consumed the past week. I drove up the hill Saturday morning and dropped BajaBabe off at the Reno Airport for her flight home. She phoned about 8PM to say thanks and that she was home safe and sound. We left the Ancestral Digs a little after 8AM

Truth is, her call woke me up...I'd fallen asleep watching the Giants' game. I checked the Giants' website...they won 3-0, and Tim Lincecum pitched the whole game. The Giants are 2 1/2 games ahead of the Colorado Rockies in the National League West.

Later today, I head back down the hill with stops at IKEA, HomeDepot, COSTCO, Asian Grocery shopping...so what am I doing up at 3:14AM? I dunno...I fear it's some BodyClock reset backsliding...and I'm in a quandary whether to stay up for the 5AM start of the Spanish Grand Prix or to try and get some sleep and watch the replay later this week...I'm not sleepy yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment